Reporting a Concern

Report a Concern 

Please complete the Significant Incident Record form below after receiving information that causes concern about the welfare or protection of a child. Please note that this form must be submitted as soon as possible after completion; do not delay by attempting to obtain information to complete all sections.

If you are concerned about the immediate safety of a child please contact Police Scotland - call 101 or 999.

Responding to Concerns 

The SHA is committed to working in partnership with parents/carers whenever there are concerns about a child or concerns about the conduct of a member of staff/volunteer. Click to view the SHA responding to concerns procedure in the block below.                                                           These procedures apply to all staff/volunteers involved in the Scottish Handball Association.

Significant Incident Report Form

Responding to Concerns Process