Why become a Scottish Handball Association Member?
As a Scottish Handball Association member you contribute to the successful delivery of our league & competition programmes as well as our insurance coverage and workforce development programmes. Thank you for your support!
All handball players in Scotland are required to hold a Scottish Handball Association Membership.
Benefits of Scottish Handball Association Membership
- Access to play and develop within Scottish Handball Leagues and Competitions, which can provide the opportunity to play handball at an international level
- Covered by the Scottish Handball Association insurance policy (HISCOX) which includes, Professional Indemnity, Public and products & Personal Accident coverage. Members are covered across:
- Scottish Handball competitions
- National Academy sessions
- Affiliated Club matches and training
- Competitive members receive access to real-time league and competition information through the SHA Playwaze system.
- Access to personal development programmes such as the Referee Academy
Types of Membership
Membership Prices 23/24
|Senior Men’s Membership (16+)||£35|
|Senior Women’s Membership (16+)||£23.50|
|Youth Membership (12-15)||£23.50|
|Mini Membership (11 & under)||£12|
|Scottish Cup Membership||£16|
Players should purchase a senior membership if they turn 16 on or before the 1st of October of the coming season. Please see our membership terms and conditions below.
How to active a membership?
Playwaze is the membership and competition management system used by Scottish Handball. You will need to make an account on the system and then purchase your membership.
If you are registering a child (under 18) you will need to first register an account for yourself and then add your child as a 'dependant account'.
Please use the step-by-step guide below to support your registration