International Transfer Certificate



The EHF have launched a new online International Transfer system, which makes the international player transfer process more efficient. Therefore, we now require all players who do not have a British Passport, and who have not done so already, to be transferred to the Scottish Handball Association. 

All players who do not have British Passport must be transferred regardless of how long they have been in the UK. 

All players who have a British passport who have previously played for a club abroad but have returned to the UK must also be transferred. 

From 1st of April we will begin to enforce the International Transfer procedure. Players must have an International Transfer Certificate before they can participate in any SHA or SSS competition. 

If you wish to register an inbound international player please have the player complete this form

Please contact the office ( to receive a list of previously transferred players within your club. An amateur player transfer costs €280 (€140 to EHF & €140 to releasing federation) whilst a student transfer is free with proof of matriculation. 

EHF fines are up to 7,500 for failing to transfer an international player.